We have developed a product that is designed to help alleviate or lessen the pain from carpal tunnel syndrome. It should be used as directed on the package or as instructed by your medical professional.
Our desire is for you to get the relief you need, and we want you to be 100% completely satisfied with your purchase(s). As a result, we offer a 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not happy with our product, CarpalAID® will accept returns within 30 days of purchase subject to the following conditions. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise:
- Include original packaging.
- Include a copy of your original dated receipt.
- Include a note stating your reasons for returning the product with your name, address, and phone number so we can contact you if necessary. We want to know why you were not satisfied with your purchase.
Refunds and credits:
- Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same form of payment as tendered at the time of purchase.
- Once we receive and inspect the returned product, we will credit your account. Please allow 5 to 7 days for a credit to appear on your account. If the original payment was made by check, the refund check, will not be issued before 10 business days after the date of original purchase.
- If the item is sent back for an exchange, please allow 3 to 5 business days for the replacement order to be processed.
- Please read all the terms below. If conditions are not met, CarpalAID® reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of not less than 5%.
- All returned or exchanged items must be included in their original box and all packing materials and manuals if any.
- CarpalAID®, LLC is not responsible for personal data, if any, or for other items left in or with the returned merchandise.
- CarpalAID®, LLC is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damages resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise or products bought from us or through our distributors. We are responsible only for the monetary value of the CarpalAID® merchandise purchased from us.
- We are not medical professionals and do not offer medical advice. If you think you are having a serious medical issue, contact your medical professional or call 9-1-1.
There are no returns on the following:
- Any special order merchandise or sizes or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Any products or devices that have been submerged in water or liquid of any type.
- Defective items, wrong sizes, etc., may be exchanged or refunded at our sole discretion and only for the same item or correct size.
Ship your return to CarpalAID® using UPS, FedEx, USPS, or any other reputable delivery service. You must add tracking information to your shipment. CarpalAID® will not be held responsible for damages or loss incurred through the shipping carrier chosen.
Please ship your returns and exchanges to:
20650 Prairie Street
Chatsworth, CA 91311