What type or information do we collect on our website?
- We collect information from you when you place an order, fill out a survey or order or register on our website
- When ordering or otherwise contacting us through our website, you may be asked to enter your name, business name, email address, mailing address, contact phone number or credit card information
What do we use your information for?
- Any information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your shopping experience or better respond to your individual or specific needs
- To work to continually improve our customer service requests and support needs
- To better serve you with our product offering(s)
- To help process transactions more efficiently in the future
We will never share your private information
- Your information, whether private or publicly available will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or otherwise given to any other company or entity without your express consent, other than for the purpose of delivering our product(s) to you or other service requested.
- From time to time we may offer you a chance to enter a contest, participate in a promotion, survey or other similar features.
We may periodically send emails for assorted reasons:
- With the email address you provide to us, we will send you updates and other information in regard to your order.
- From time to time we may send company news, updates, product or service information.
We implement a variety or security measures to maintain the privacy and protection of your personal information. How we protect your personal information:
- We use a secure server. All sensitive and/or credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Information is then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database and is only accessible by those with special access rights and those specifically authorized to access such systems. Our provider and those with special access rights are required to keep the information confidential so as to prevent breaches.
- After your transaction is completed, your private information, including credit cards, financial information or other such data will NOT remain stored on our servers.
- We do utilize cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website (if you allow cookies on your browser) which are stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies are a reliable mechanism for websites to remember certain information such as items added to the shopping cart in an online store or to record the user’s browsing activity, Cookies may record where a user has visited in the past.
Do we disclose any of your information to outside parties?
- We do not ever sell, trade or otherwise transfer to any outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- This does not include trusted third parties who work with us and assist us in the operations of our website; conducting our business; or servicing your needs. These trusted third parties must agree to keep such information confidential and to guard it as if it were their own personally identifiable information.
- Under certain circumstances, we may be required by local or federal law to comply and release information, or enforce our site policies, or protect our or other’s rights, property or safety. However, information deemed to be non-personally identifiable visitor information may, with your consent, be provided to other parties for marketing or advertising purposes or other limited uses.
Carpal Aid, LLC
20650 Prairie Street
Chatsworth, CA, 91311