CarpalAID® is a revolutionary, clinically tested hand pain relief device for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. It is a non-invasive medical device that is worn on the palm. It relieves carpal tunnel hand and wrist pain resulting from repetitive hand motions such as assembly line work or typing, or from conditions related to diabetes or pregnancy.
CarpalAID® is easy to apply, comfortable to wear and is an alternative to hand braces or wrist braces. It is completely medication-free. It is also an alternative to carpal tunnel surgery.
CarpalAID® can be worn on either hand to relieve symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome wherever and whenever needed—at work, on the go, or even overnight!
The skin lifting mechanism developed by our research and development team relieves pressure on the median nerve resulting in fast hand pain relief.
By lifting the skin above the Carpal Tunnel ligament in the wrist/palm area, the pressure applied to the nerve is removed.
CarpalAID® is perfect for people suffering from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome aches and strain from hands-on occupations or repetitive motion. Jobs that involve repetitive wrist movement include manufacturing, assembly line work, keyboarding occupations, grasping tools, scanning groceries, construction work and many more.
* CLINICALLY TESTED: Clinically tested to provide fast relief of pain associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
* NO SURGERY REQUIRED: Our non-invasive technology does not require surgery. Using CarpalAID® means more money in your pocket and less scary needles.
* RISK-FREE ALTERNATIVE: Try CarpalAID® for 30 days risk-free. If you aren’t satisfied, we will give you a full refund.
* FAST RESULTS: See fast results from the application of the CarpalAID® patch. Other alternatives take days or weeks after surgery.
* DRUG-FREE ALTERNATIVE: The CarpalAID® patch is drug- and medication-free, which means it has no side effects!
In order to get you relief as quickly as possible, all CarpalAID® orders are shipped within 48 hours of receipt